Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Which Back Stretcher Should You Choose?

Which Back Stretcher Should You Choose?


If you have back pain, then you need to find a way to effectively stretch your back. Actually, even if you don't have back pain you need to find a good way to stretch it out. The good news is that there are many great back stretching equipMent options that you have to choose from.

My personal favorite is simply using an inversion table. In my opinion there is not a better piece of equipMent for decompressing your spine and discs in your back, thus relieving the pressure that builds up during the day.

However, this does not mean that I only use inversion tables to relieve my back pain. In fact, I actually suggest strongly to use both an inversion table and some type of lumbar extender together. I like lumbar extenders in that they allow me to lay down and literally reverse the way my back gets when I hunch over a Computer all day long. That inverted back stretch is amazing, and is very easy to get accustomed to.

There are several different options that you have when it comes to purchasing a lumbar extender--just do a simple Google search and you will find them. However, there are two main options. One is a larger, wooden piece that allows you to lay almost your whole body on and stretch. This is my favorite type. However, this is not cheap nor is it portable. If the latter two issues are also issues for you, then you may want to purchase the smaller lumbar extender, as you can find ones that cost only about and can flatten and are so light that you can even travel with them if necessary.




No comments:

Post a Comment