Thursday, October 13, 2011

Review of the Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Inversion Therapy Table

Review of the Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training System Inversion Therapy Table


The Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Training Inversion System is a combination of abs training system was developed to reduce the stress behind. This table has a training abs and core, which for the isolation of the abdominal muscles in a more effective training is being conducted over the counter. This also allows the creation and strengthening of the abs, if you sit on it for a few minutes every day. Another unique feature of this table is that it providesWith ten different steering angle of inversion. These can help you find the perfect location for your body type and symptoms. This table is made ​​of Ironman Fitness and has been designed to provide users with endurance, strength, endurance, speed and performance. Here are some key features of the Training Ironman ATIS 1000 AB Table of inversion therapy system:

Durable oval tubing steel frame Heavy nylon backrest - It 'still difficultlong-term. Memory-foam vinyl cushions - provide for you with plenty of head restraints. 10 different reverse steering angle Safety vinyl side covers - To protect hands and fingers. Dura-slip rubber floor stabilizers Frame height adjustable up to 6 feet 6 inches Ability of users to up to 300 € Folds for storage Measure 26 x 62 x 49 cm (W x H x D) It weighs 76 pounds Reversed, foam dipped handles - These allow a maximum elongation, and vice versa. Lateral support for mobileCell phones, Watches, Wallets, Sunglasses, coins and other small items within easy reach.

There are several positive aspects of this table inversion therapy. Above all, to lock the bed with the desired angle. The foot support is also very comfortable and in a way that the orientation and position of the "heel holder" does exactly the right thing mounted. I also liked the process of packaging and delivery, as all parts have been delivered, packed with the toolsnecessary in order to collect the inversion table therapy. During the assembly of the table was not easy, directions and helped by the fact that I have some experience with DIY for me to complete the Job quickly set in a way to know how the design of the table because I was able to feel secure, while, on the contrary, I am - I attribute this quality to its sound and stable construction.

There are some gaps in this table that I inversion therapyto speak. First of all, I do not like the fact that the headrest can be adjusted in the Ironman. Therefore, if I put it in the right position for my needs, I am forced to remove a screw and then turn the board. I do not like when it works is large and heavy. This is a bit 'like a disturbed me, because I sometimes have to get it out of the cave to use this space for other things. There is also a dispute, when I always stowage.

No comments:

Post a Comment